CBD Elixir 30 ml, 2 strengths available, from $116
A pure broad-spectrum CBD ELIXIR™ to provide total relaxation and healing for the mind, body, and skin. This non-psychoactive blend can be applied topically or taken sublingually (under the tongue). Its analgesic properties calm the skin, reducing discomfort during procedures.
Local regulations might be applied to this product. For more information refer to FAQs below on this page.
Our CBD ELIXIR naturally calms skin sensitivity prior to microneedling procedures. This non-psychoactive, non-habit-forming blend is fast-acting when taken sublingually (under the tongue for systemic absorption), calming the mind and promoting deep sleep.
CBD ELIXIR features only the finest ingredients. Broad-spectrum CBD is sourced from purest full-spectrum cannabis-derived hemp. Natural and organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) fractionated coconut oil is used to stabilise these beneficial ingredients, as well as to intensify the hydrating and rejuvenating properties on the skin. CBD acts as an ingredient booster, perfect for blending with other creams for ultimate results.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a naturally occurring cannabinoid in the cannabis plant. CBD tinctures are not psychoactive—your mental state and consciousness will not be altered in any way. This natural herbal remedy is safe for all skin types.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Analgesic and suitable for use before skin procedures to minimise discomfort
- Anxiolytic and mood stabiliser
- Overall sense of wellbeing and better quality of sleep
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body
- Helps calm skin, reducing the sensation of pain before treatments
HOW TO USE
Daily Skin Care Routine
CBD ELIXIR can be applied daily to the face, neck and décolleté.
- After cleansing the skin with TRI-PHASE CLEANSER™, apply 1–2 drops of CBD ELIXIR.
- Massage lightly into the skin until absorbed using the SSS ROLLER.
- For dehydrated, aged or sun-damaged skin, apply 2–3 pumps of VITAMIN RICH REPAIR™ over the top of CBD ELIXIR, followed by SKIN VENEER™ moisturiser. Or blend a few drops of CBD ELIXIR with your favourite Dp Dermaceuticals cream.
- Finish with our COVER RECOVER™ SPF 30 camouflage makeup.
Dermapen Microneedling Procedures
Before a microneedling procedure:
- Cleanse the area with TRI-PHASE CLEANSER.
- Apply CBD ELIXIR to the procedural area and massage into the skin using either the at-home SSS ROLLER or professional SSS MASSAGE ROLLER TIP of the Dermapen 4™ NEEDLE CARTRIDGE.
- Once fully absorbed, cleanse treatment area with CLINIPREP™ using gauze to ensure all traces of previous products are removed.
- Follow by lightly spritzing the entire treatment area with CLINIPREP before proceeding with Dermapen microneedling.
Cannabidiol (Broad Spectrum NDT—from Hemp Extract)
CBD is rich in therapeutic and synergistic effects within the skin. While not psychoactive, it can reduce the feelings of anxiety, depression, and stress that you deal with daily.
An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal ingredient that helps repair the skin barrier and promotes healing.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabidiol (Broad spectrum NDT- From Hemp Extract) Flavour Natural,
Natural & Organic CBD. Made with 90% organic ingredients.
WHAT SKIN CONCERNS CAN I USE CBD ELIXIR SKINCARE FOR?
Great for all skin types, CBD ELIXIR helps calm skin, reducing the sensation of pain before microneedling procedures. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for sun-damaged, environmentally-damaged, free radical aggressed, aged, prematurely aged, and pigmented skin.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD is cannabidiol, the non-psychoactive component of the hemp plant that offers significant benefits.
WHY DO YOU USE CBD OIL IN YOUR SKINCARE?
CBD is a natural remedy, rich in therapeutic and synergistic effects within the skin. CBD also acts as an ingredient booster, making it a perfect addition to our range.
IS CBD SAFE?
The broad spectrum CBD and CBD isolate used in Dp Dermaceuticals™ are THC-free. They’re non-psychoactive and safe for all skin types. All of our ingredients are specifically chosen to bring a unique benefit to the formulations and together they are proven effective.
Use as directed. If you’re pregnant, we advise against using CBD products. Consult your physician.
CAN CBD CONVERT TO THE PSYCHOACTIVE THC INSIDE THE BODY?
There’s virtually no evidence that this reaction occurs in humans. There’s no known enzyme that’s capable of causing such a bioconversion. Furthermore, one study in 14 patients who were administered oral doses of CBD at 10mg/kg/day showed that there was no detectable level of THC throughout.
ISN'T CBD ILLEGAL?
CBD is an unscheduled drug in most countries. Today, CBD is commonly used in cosmetics all around the world. Users and practitioners who prescribe CBD products are advised to check with the relevant regulatory body regarding the sale and use of CBD products.
CAN I USE IT IF I'M PREGNANT?
If you’re pregnant, we advise against using products containing CBD. Please consult your physician.
I HAVE A DIFFERENT QUESTION AND WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A SKINCARE EXPERT
We love talking about your skin! Reach out to our skin experts by email or book a TeleSkin appointment using our easy online booking for virtual skin consulltation.
Or phone us on 0434 082354.