Dermapen HOME, single use needle cartridge, Box of 5
Dermapen HOME™ uses the highest quality 33-gauge gamma sterilised stainless steel needles. Each replacement Dermapen HOME NEEDLE CARTRIDGE contains 12 ultra-fine needles for faster and pain-free treatments. Each pack contains 5 cartridges.
5-pack of professional-grade disposable Dermapen Needle Cartridges for the Dermapen HOME™ device.
Using needles over and over again puts your skin at risk of cross-contamination. That’s why we offer sterile disposable needle cartridges that are manufactured to the same high quality as our professional-grade needles. The pressure of the needle penetration using the Dermapen HOME device is completely safe and controlled thanks to the consistent Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needling™ (AOVN) Technology.
The microneedling replacement needle puncture depth has been rigorously tested for accuracy, to ensure you achieve the proven results Dermapen is renowned for.
- Safe, sterilised disposable cartridges
- Strong, precise and controlled spring mechanism
- Little to no discomfort thanks to the AOVN™ technology
- Reduced downtime due to the very fine, flawless needles
- Delivers as much as 80% more topical nutrients to the skin
- Proven to treat many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, thinning skin, sun damage, pigmentation, age spots, acne and pimples, rednessand more
Dermapen HOME treatments are fast, comfortable and deliver visible results after just one session in the convenience of your own home. No microneedling experience necessary!
- Plug your Dermapen HOME into a power source. Check the power is working by pressing the power button. Turn off again.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin and hands with Dp Dermaceuticals cleansers, exfoliator and Anti-Contamination Management™ (ACM) products.
- Unwrap a sterile needle cartridge and insert gently into Dermapen HOME, then rotate clockwise until a click is heard.
Apply your Dp Dermaceuticals Meso-Glide™, which is a serum or cream used to ensure Dermapen HOME glides smoothly across your skin, and deliver nutrients and actives deep into the skin. This could be Dp Dermaceuticals HYLA ACTIVE™ alone, or target specific concerns for example pigmentation by mixing HYLA ACTIVE with BRITE LITE, or acne use HYLA ACTIVE with CLR LOTION or anti-ageing mixing HYLA ACTIVE with RETINAL ACTIVE at a 1:1 ratio.
- Set the speed and depth dials to your personal preference, and turn the device on by pressing the power button.
- Glide the Dermapen HOME tip in a steady, even and rhythmical motion across the skin. Start with up and down, then side to side, and lastly diagonally to ensure the area is thoroughly and evenly treated. Repeat on all sections you would like to treat.
- Upgrade your treatment with a 3D HYLA ACTIVE MASK™ or Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D.™ FACE to calm and further nourish your skin.
- Finish your treatment with Dp Dermaceuticals VITAMIN RICH REPAIR™ and desired shade of COVER RECOVER™.
To achieve instant, long-lasting results:
- Use between clinic visits to boost results of professional Dermapen procedures.
- Wait until your skin has recovered from a clinical procedure before using Dermapen HOME (usually 7-10 days).
- Treat weekly until you achieve desired results and then monthly or as needed for maintenance.
- Combine with Dp Dermaceuticals products for optimised results.
- Target problem areas such as fine lines around the lips and frown lines.
- Can also be used on neck, décolleté, hands, knees, feet or anywhere else you feel needs a boost of collagen and rejuvenation.
Get your free detailed Step-by-Step Dermapen HOME Guide
The revolutionary Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needling (AOVN™) technology allows the needles to enter vertically, creating very fine flawless micro-injuries, causing less damage and pain, and vastly reducing downtime.
Sterile disposable Dermapen needle cartridges offer the next level in skin safety.